Sunday, June 5, 2011
"Beautiful Baby" Portrait Contest
Hi! Today's blog is especially for mommies of newborns and infants...
Drum roll, please...
Jividen Photography is giving away $1,600 in prizes in a BEAUTIFUL BABY PORTRAIT CONTEST!!!
Last year, our studio participated in a nationwide baby portrait contest; and it was great! But this year, we wanted to do something different, something that would help us (as local business owners) to showcase only babies in our area! So WE are sponsoring the entire contest and WILL NAME only area-wide babies as winners!
We are looking to find and name FOUR WINNERS...
Here's the FUN PART for our fans and followers, YOU get to be the judge!
Our Facebook Fans will be "voting on" their most favorite "beautiful baby." Once the voting has ended, votes will be counted and the winners will be named!
Here's an overview of how it works:
1. Babies from newborn to age 24 months (as of 06/30/11) are eligible to enter with the parent or guardian's consent and agreement to contest terms—with the exception of children of current staff at Jividen Photography.
2. Photographs of eligible babies must be taken by/at Jividen Photography Studio (30 E. Main Street, Chillicothe, Ohio) between June 1 and June 30, 2011. Photos from previous Jividen sessions or by other studios, photographers, or the parents do not qualify for this contest. The entries must be photographed during the contest period.
3. All photo sessions for the "Beautiful Baby" Photo Contest are only HALF PRICE during the contest period.
We are soooo excited to sponsor and host this contest! We hope you'll join in the fun by: (1) entering if you have a baby in this age range; and (2) VOTING!
1. To cast your vote, voters must "Like" Jividen Photography on Facebook.
2. Next, "Like" the photo of your choice by pressing the "Like" button for the selected baby picture.
3. Last, simply make a comment about the photo you have chosen to cast your vote. (You might say something like, "This is my fav!," or "I vote for this one!")
I'll be sure to keep you posted, but in the meanwhile, please check out the Jividen Photography Facebook page for updates.
Thanks a bunch,