Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heather & Jesse's Wedding




I wanted to share a few images that Jerry and I captured last night at Heather & Jesse's wedding in Greenup, Kentucky.   They were a great couple and their wedding provided lots of fun detail opportunities.  These are the kind of images that enable unique "story-telling" album designs, which in turn, are fantastic for creating Storybook-style Albums and one-of-a-kind coffee-table books.

I hope to have the time soon to share more images from other '08 weddings that we were privileged to shoot.  I think you'll enjoy seeing all the unique and creative compositions our team has created this year.  And if you (or someone you know) are in the market for a wedding photographer, I hope that you'll call us to set up a free wedding consultation in our studio.  We'd love to chat about your upcoming plans!

If you do visit us as you plan your wedding, and if you book a 2009 wedding, we'll give you a free Engagement Session if you mention this blog!  (Wow...free stuff!)

Gotta run for now, I was up until 2 a.m. just looking through Heather and Jesse's images!   

No comments: